Enter children’s art
- Free international children’s art gallery and competitions
- Open to teachers and families, for any number of children aged 0-18
- Personal art galleries (of up to 1,000 pictures per child)
- Free-to-enter monthly competitions with prizes totalling £500 (approx US$ 925), plus other special contests for teachers and parents/guardians with generous cash prizes.
- Pictures can be sent as free e-cards or ordered as postcards etc
How to enter
A parent/guardian, teacher, or child (aged 12+) just needs to:
- Register or, if already registered with Look and Learn, log in.
- Enrol any number of children.
- Upload a scan/photograph of each picture.
Monthly themed prize competitions for children
- A new competition every month on a stimulating theme
- Entries automatically included in each child’s personal gallery
- Free personalised participation certificates for all entrants
- Entries divided into three age groups (0-7, 8-11 and 12-18)
- Nine prizes totalling £240 (approx US$ 445), plus printed certificates for winners
- A new competition every month for the best additions to a personal gallery
- Three prizes totalling £260 (approx US$480) divided equally between children and their sponsors